I can arrange tours to the new city. This requires a car – either a rental car that you will drive or I can arrange for a car with a driver. Prices vary according to the rental company and the size of the car.
In the new city of Jerusalem I can suggest visits to:
1) The Israel Museum including the Dead Sea Scrolls, and the 2nd Temple Model (formerly at the Holyland Hotel).
2) The synagogue with the Chagall windows at the Hadassah Hospital.
3) The Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial.
4) Ammunition Hill, memorial for the Six-day War.
5) Visit to neighborhoods, Nahalat Shiva, Mea Shearim, Mahane Yehuda.